Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 lb. Whole Brussel Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Power Kelp Seasoning™
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash and dry the Brussels sprouts.
2. Trim ends and any wilted leaves. Cut them in half lengthwise and place the pieces in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add oil and Power Kelp Seasoning to the Brussels sprouts and mix until fully coated.
4. Place Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. (Best if they aren’t crowded)
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until leaves start to crisp. Serve warm!